You’ll move the world forward. Every day, we create the most innovative mapping and location technologies to shape tomorrow’s mobility for the better.
We are proud to be one team of more than 5,000 unique, curious, passionate problem-solvers spread across the world. We bring out the best in each other. And together, we help the automotive industry, businesses, developers, drivers, citizens and cities move towards a safe, autonomous world that is free of congestion and emissions.
What you’ll do
- Be part of one of our Scrum teams consisting of 7 to 10 developers and testers, a Scrum Master and a Product Owner
- Realize innovative in-car navigation solutions using C++ or Java and working in sprints of 2 or 3 weeks.
- Use modern tools for requirements management (Jira Portfolio), version control (Bitbucket, Perforce), continuous integration (Jenkins), issue tracking (Jira), test automation (e.g., Squish), test management (Jira XRay), etc.
- Be part of projects which vary in size, but typically take 12-24 months and require various scrum teams
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years of C++ programming experience
- Additional programming experience with Java and Python is considered as a big plus
- The experience with cross-platform development (QNX, Linux, Windows CE) and operating system concepts
- Working experience as part of a self-organizing Scrum team in an agile environment
Meet your team
We’re Custom Systems. We build the next-generation connected navigation systems that TomTom Automotive provides to leading players in the global automotive industry. Our team works on diverse projects in an agile environment, integrating a variety of TomTom products and services into one tailor-made solution. On our team, you’ll see your work come to life as it evolves from a first demo to being used in millions of cars on the road.
We are self-starters who play well with others. Every day, we solve new problems with creativity, meet new people and learn rapidly at our offices around the world. We will invest in your growth and are committed to supporting you. In everything we do, we’re guided by six values: We care, putting our heart into what we do; we build trust (you can count on us); we create – driven to make a difference; we are confident, but don’t boast; we keep it simple, since life is complex enough; and we have fun because life’s too short to be boring.
After you apply
Our recruitment team will work hard to give you a meaningful experience throughout the process, no matter the outcome. Your application will be screened closely and you can rest assured that all follow-up actions will be thorough, from assessments and interviews through your onboarding.
TomTom is an equal opportunity employer
We celebrate diversity, thrive on each other’s differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment at our offices around the world. Naturally, we do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, color, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, national origin, genetics, or age.
Ready to move the world forward?