Our company’s biggest asset is our people. They are free to think and free to create. We hire the best talent that fits our forward thinking and innovative spirit. We find people who are on a mission to make the world a better place – people who are motivated to make a difference. If you want to imagine, develop and launch an idea, our pioneers are the driving force behind innovative software that brings your product or service to life.
We believe in bringing life to ideas, delivering dreams and inspiring each other in everything we do.
What are you going to do:
As Software Engineer at Fourtress you develop unique and innovative software solutions with a focus on improving the lives of your customer, our society and our shared home. You are responsible for the development of software that enables products to come to life. In this role you work together with a team of software, and sometimes hardware, engineers. In this role you will write specifications, set up software architecture, make software designs, implement and perform unit tests and more software related activities.
What you can bring us:
You have excellent communication and social skills, self-motivated and passionate, an analytical way of thinking, able to empathize with the human and the technical part of the assignment and are capable to advise your colleagues and clients about your field of interest. Besides that, you also have the following skills:
- A recently, successfully completed, relevant education on bachelor level or higher;
- Relevant working experience in a high tech environment;
- Experience in programming language C#
- Experience in programming languages C++ or Java is a big plus
- Experience with embedded and/or real-time operating systems like Linux, Android and Windows CE
- Knowledge of wireless technologies
- Knowledge and experience with object oriented design and UML.
- Some experience in methods and tools like UML, RUP, Scrum and Agile.
What do we offer:
Besides an assignment that is tailored to your interests, an inspiring work environment that allows you to learn from your colleagues and to improve yourself. Fourtress also offers:
- A competitive salary based on you knowledge and expertise that you bring;
- A lease car or a mobility allowance;
- A net expenses payment;
- Possibility to buy and sell holidays;
- A Fieldmanager who will visit you at least once every 6 weeks to discuss your interests, challenges and ambition and will guide you were necessary;
- An unlimited training budget, only when the training is relevant;
- Individual bonus scheme and a collective profit sharing scheme;
- An extensive pension plan, so you don’t have to worry about your old day’s;
- A nice working environment with Friday afternoon drinks, foosball competitions, (board) game evenings and colleague to do cool stuff with.
Can you imagine bringing life to ideas, delivering dreams and inspire in everything you do?
If you can imagine it, we can create it.