Applying for this position means that you want to develop state-of-the-art software solutions for High-Tech equipment and machines. You develop the software that makes the machine faster, more precisely or more intelligent. Domains that you could work on are motion control, image processing and production & machine control. You will be able to find your spot at different positions; Low-level, middleware and User Interface. The machines you will be working on are being put to use in SMT, healthcare, semiconductors and nanotechnology.
We enhance your skills and provide the tools needed to push the boundaries and develop great software. We do that by creating a happy and fun place to work. We understand that your happiness at work will boost your engagement, teamwork and ability to develop great software. So working at Profit means developing yourself in IT, enhancing your career and getting the deal of a lifetime!
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Technical Informatics, Computer Science or a related degree
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in the High-Tech Industry
- Strong in C++ development, preferably version 11 or higher
- Willingness to continuously develop your technical and personal skills
- Knowledge of development methods, techniques and tools such as UML, Design Patterns, TDD, JIRA, GIT
- You are able to work in a team as well in a project- and process manner
- Fluent in English, both orally and in writing
We know how to value your qualities and we make sure you get a great deal of benefits. We will make sure you get what you need to work well. Besides we find it very important to invest in your development, because only then we can be good at wat we do.
Furthermore we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Splendid salary, dependent on your knowledge and experience
- An additional 13th month
- 26 days of annual leave
- Studies, courses and training as required
- Lease car or a great mobility allowance
- The possibilities to Work on state-of-the-art software solutions in various domains
- Collective pension scheme, including employer-contributing
- Fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year
Profit supports High-Tech companies with software development for their innovative and complex solutions. Our focus is on the development of advanced software in collaboration with our clients, so they can flourish in their business. Our knowledge and ample experience is in the field of scientifical, cloud, technical and embedded software development.
We consist of a pool of highly motivated software professionals, who are experienced in developing software for High-Tech companies in the fields of algorithm development, motion control, image processing, production & machine control, IoT and cloud computing.