One of a Kind Technologies is an ambitious and fast growing High Tech company that operates globally. The growth in combination with the desire for further professionalization ensures that we need MEDIOR / SENIOR C++ Software Developer(s).
You will work in the software team of VIMEC Applied Vision Technology B.V.. Vimec is active worldwide in inspection technology for the pharmaceutical glass industry and has been a leader for more than 30 years in the design, development, realization, testing and verification of inspection systems, -machines and -modules for quality inspection of ampoules, vials, syringes and related goods, based on Vision technology.
In This position, you are responsible for the development, continuity and resilience of our software together with your fellow engineers. In addition to the development of smart new software solutions, you also provide support to the existing service team in case of acute problems, maintenance, installation and delivery of our systems. You are also closely involved in testing our systems (preparation and running). Development of our software is done in C++ and Qt. Because we are globally active, travelling is also possible, but that is not a must.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- You develop new software for our visual inspection systems, machines and modules;
- You develop solutions for functional adaptations to customer requirements;
- You test and verify modifications to the software;
- You provide support to the service team on software level;
- With software failures, you analyze the problem and work with the team to plan an approach.
Desired Skills and experience
- We are looking for communicative, creative technique enthusiasts with at least a Bachelor education level;
- Around 5 years of experience with C++ and Linux;
- Experience with QT and Qt Creator is a plus;
- Experience with programming industrial systems and experience with computer vision is a plus;
- Experience with the gates of software;
- Pragmatic, initiative, not looking for a staggered bed, no-nonsense, hands-on mindset, pro-active and a real "I'm going to make" attitude;
- Self-starter who is able to work in a team and perform part tasks within it;
- Good command of the English language in word as well in writing. Any other additional language is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Market conform salary;
- Variable working hours;
- Challenge, innovation and space for individual development, colleagues are deployed in their strength;
- A growing and ambitious company with a dynamic working environment with growth opportunities within your field, but certainly also within another area of expertise;
- Working environment where consciously chosen to build not only "standard" vision applications but also work on new and innovative solutions, for example in combinations with robot technology;
- Open and pleasant working atmosphere, between technicians with great diversity in terms of training and expertise, freedom and space for authenticity with perspective to further develop and create business and shape at your own discretion;
- Promoting new and innovative solutions;
- A large diversity of projects and customer applications.