At the ALTEN offices we manage the delivery of projects for leading technical businesses across the Netherlands. As a technical software engineer C# at ALTEN, you get the opportunity to take on various of these projects as a consultant for our versatile and renowned client base. This may be on the customer’s premises or at the ALTEN Delivery Centers, among which Eindhoven.
Do you gain energy from working with C# and does the last version of GCC have no secrets to you? Then this position might just be the perfect next step in your career!
- A completed undergraduate, postgraduate degree or PhD in the technical field, e.g. Computer Science.
- Professional software development experience with C# and OOP
- Experience with Windows and/or Unix/Linux development environments
- Advantage: Knowledge of and experience with UML, C, C++ or Java
- Advantage: Experience within Multithreaded and Real-time environments
- Excellent social and communicative skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Interesting projects, mainly in the Netherlands but potentially throughout Europe
- An ambitious environment with technically-minded colleagues
- Immediate employment on a permanent contract
- Our full attention and space to develop both technically and personally
- An excellent salary and fantastic benefits, including company car, non-contributory pension and of course an ample training budget
- An international ambience with many contacts across Europe
ALTEN Netherlands has ambitious aims for growth in the coming years. These goals form
part of the ALTEN Group’s international strategy, which will naturally provide many opportunities for committed starters as well as for experienced professionals. If you choose a career at ALTEN, you can develop yourself into e.g. a Systems Engineer, Architect, Technical Team Lead or even the ultimate Specialist.
ALTEN offers challenges galore – apply now to enhance our team!