Our company’s biggest asset is our people. They are free to think and free to create. We hire the best talent that fits our forward thinking and innovative spirit. We find people who are on a mission to make the world a better place – people who are motivated to make a difference. If you want to imagine, develop and launch an idea, our pioneers are the driving force behind innovative software that brings your product or service to life.
We believe in bringing life to ideas, delivering dreams and inspiring each other in everything we do.
What are you going to do:
As a Test Automation Engineer at Fourtress you design and create test automation solutions for high quality software for every domain that we are active in. Within Fourtress you are also part of the Test Guild that consists of multiple specialists with different expertise, all with the same passion: testing of software. Sharing knowledge, expertise and experiences is the Test Guild’s main focus. Together with the Test Guild you are always looking for the best possible test solutions. As a Test Automation Engineer you work together with the software engineers in your team, analyzing the bugs in the software, designing and implement test automation solutions and make sure that the software is ready for release!
What you can bring us:
You have excellent communication and social skills, self-motivated and passionate, an analytical way of thinking, able to empathize with the human and the technical part of the assignment and are capable to advise your colleagues and clients about your field of interest. Besides that, you also have the following skills:
- A recently, successfully completed, relevant education on bachelor level or higher;
- Relevant working experience in a high tech environment;
- Experience with ISTQB techniques or open to invest in this;
- Relevant working experience in a technical environment;
- Experience in one or more platforms like Windows, Android or iOS;
- Some experience in one or more test tools like Appium, Cucumber, Selenium, Fitnesse;
- Quality driven and you think it’s inspiring and energizing to contribute to better (code) quality.
What do we offer:
Besides an assignment that is tailored to your interests, an inspiring work environment that allows you to learn from your colleagues and to improve yourself. Fourtress also offers:
- A competitive salary based on you knowledge and expertise that you bring;
- A lease car or a mobility allowance;
- A net expenses payment;
- Possibility to buy and sell holidays;
- A Fieldmanager who will visit you at least once every 6 weeks to discuss your interests, challenges and ambition and will guide you were necessary;
- An unlimited training budget, only when the training is relevant;
- Individual bonus scheme and a collective profit sharing scheme;
- An extensive pension plan, so you don’t have to worry about your old day’s;
- A nice working environment with Friday afternoon drinks, foosball competitions, (board) game evenings and colleague to do cool stuff with.
Can you imagine bringing life to ideas, delivering dreams and inspire in everything you do?
If you can imagine it, we can create it.