Applying for this position means that you want to develop state-of-the-art software solutions for the High-Tech industry. You will be part of an engaged team of software engineers that challenge the status quo. Together you work on the latest technologies such as autonomous driving, Connected Health, Digital Twin, High-Tech equipment etc.
We enhance your skills and provide the tools needed to push the boundaries and develop great software. We do that by creating a happy and fun place to work. We understand that your happiness at work will boost your engagement, teamwork and ability to develop great software. So working at Profit means developing yourself in IT, enhancing your career and getting the deal of a lifetime!
- Bachelor or master’s degree in (Applied) Computer Science, Technical Computer Science (Applied) Physics, Embedded Systems, Electrical Engineering or a related degree
- Preferably 2 years working experience with (technical) software development
- Experience with one or more embedded programming languages C, C++
- Knowledge of one or several embedded operating systems, such as (real-time) Unix/Linux, Android (internals), Windows CE or other RTOS
- Knowledge of UML, RUP, Agile (SCRUM/extreme programming) and design patterns
- Knowledge of FPGAs and DSPs is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware and microcontrollers is a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in teams as well as project- and process working skills
We know how to value your qualities and we make sure you get a great deal of benefits. We will make sure you get what you need to work well. Besides we find it very important to invest in your development, because only then we can be good at wat we do.
Furthermore we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Splendid salary, dependent on your knowledge and experience
- An additional 13th month
- 26 days of annual leave
- Studies, courses and training as required
- Lease car or a great mobility allowance
- The possibilities to Work on state-of-the-art software solutions in various domains
- Collective pension scheme, including employer-contributing
- Fixed budget for study books or a membership of €225,- per year
Profit supports High-Tech companies with software development for their innovative and complex solutions. Our focus is on the development of advanced software in collaboration with our clients, so they can flourish in their business. Our knowledge and ample experience is in the field of scientifical, cloud, technical and embedded software development.
We consist of a pool of highly motivated software professionals, who are experienced in developing software for High-Tech companies in the fields of algorithm development, motion control, image processing, production & machine control, IoT and cloud computing.